Propel Women's Circles is about women helping women reach for opportunities without hesitation.
Each Propel Circle consists of no more than 8 women who come together monthly for 60 minutes (no more than 90) to grow confidence, learn new skills, challenge one another, celebrate, and advance together. Led by an experienced female business leader, each circle determines the date, time, and location to meet that best fits their schedules. Virtual and in-person options available. When registering, include your first and second Circle/Coach preference in the registration comments.
Our 2020 Propel Women's Circles Coaches include:
- Miranda Eisermann, Service Team Leader, Trane Technologies
- Debra Lash-Stangel, Owner, The Wedding Tree, The Court Above Main, and The La Crosse Bridal Expo
- Katie Poehling Seymour, Chief Operating Officer, Kitchen and Bath Stores, First Supply, LLC
- Lindsey Pugh, Senior Finance Manager, Reinhart Foodservice, LLC
- Regina Siegel, Assistant Vice President, Trust Point
Participants and Coaches of all Circles receive complimentary tickets to attend this year's Leadercast Women happening on Thursday, October 15, 2020, at the Weber Center for the Performing Arts.