Become a part of a leading beverage distributor by joining Gillette Pepsi! We’re a family-owned, independent distributor of Pepsi and many other tasty and refreshing beverages that are easy to get excited about. Work with brands you love! With our employee’s success, we’re able to achieve our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period.
We have an opportunity for you to join the team as a Utility Worker! In this Utility Worker role, you are responsible for merchandising Gillette Pepsi-Cola beverages at customer accounts and working in the warehouse to pick orders, build pallets and load trucks. This role will float between merchandising duties and warehouse duties. The Utility Worker works Monday - Friday, but start time may vary between either a 5am start time or a 2pm start time based upon what role it will be filling in for that day. If you like variety in your work day, this is the role for you.
“A day in the life of a Utility Worker looks like:”
- Work in a warehouse where you would be operating a ride on pallet jack to build pallets, load and unload trucks, and restocking returned product.
- Travel to customer accounts to merchandises product by placing product on shelves, end caps, displays, coolers, and vending machines.
- “Be the face of Gillette Pepsi” and build relationships with our customer base.
What does it take to be a Utility Worker?
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a warehouse preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
What does Gillette Pepsi have to offer you?
· $20.46 per hour
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Health Savings Account and Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account
· 401(k) Plans and Profit Sharing Plans
· Company paid Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and Short Term Disability
· Supplemental Life insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Accident insurance
· Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
· Wellness Program
· Community Involvement
Why join the Gillette Pepsi Team?
Be part of a family owned business that cares about its employees. Our employees are why we succeed! We recruit motivated people, reward them and help develop them to reach their full potential while achieving our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period. If you are a motivated self-starter, we want you to join our Gillette Pepsi Team!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
Gillette Pepsi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all qualified individuals and will not discriminate or harass any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran or other protected veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense (collectively, “covered veterans”) or other legally protected status.