Become a part of a leading beverage distributor by joining Gillette Pepsi! We’re a family-owned, independent distributor of Pepsi and many other tasty and refreshing beverages that are easy to get excited about. Work with brands you love! With our employee’s success, we’re able to achieve our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period.
We have an opportunity for you to join the team as a Relief Merchandiser! In this Relief Merchandiser role, you are responsible for ordering and merchandising Gillette Pepsi-Cola beverages to an assigned customer account listing and maintaining proper inventory levels on all products. Relief Merchandisers are cross-trained to help cover a route for a Merchandiser who is absent that day or to help another Merchandiser when extra merchandising assistance is needed. The Relief Merchandiser position will travel locally between customer accounts and could work any day Sunday – Saturday. The Relief Merchandiser role is a great role for individuals who like variety to their work day.
“A day in the life of a Relief Merchandiser looks like:”
· Merchandising product by use of pallet jack or handcart at assigned customer accounts by placing product on shelves, end caps, displays, coolers, and in vending machines.
· Building displays and rotating product.
· Ordering product at customer accounts to maintain proper inventory levels.
· “Be the face” of Gillette Pepsi and build relationships with customer accounts.
What does it take to be a Relief Merchandiser?
· Possess a High School Diploma or GED
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
What does Gillette Pepsi have to offer you?
· $18.00 per hour
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Health Savings Account and Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account
· 401(k) Plans and Profit Sharing Plans
· Company paid Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and Short Term Disability
· Supplemental Life insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Accident insurance
· Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
· Wellness Program
· Community Involvement
Why join the Gillette Pepsi Team?
Be part of a family owned business that cares about its employees. Our employees are why we succeed! We recruit motivated people, reward them and help develop them to reach their full potential while achieving our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period. If you are a motivated self-starter, we want you to join our Gillette Pepsi Team!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
Gillette Pepsi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all qualified individuals and will not discriminate or harass any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran or other protected veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense (collectively, “covered veterans”) or other legally protected status.