Become a part of a leading beverage distributor by joining Gillette Pepsi! We’re a family-owned, independent distributor of Pepsi and many other tasty and refreshing beverages that are easy to get excited about. Work with brands you love! With our employee’s success, we’re able to achieve our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period.
We have an opportunity for you to join the team as a Distribution Supervisor! The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for directing and supervising distribution and merchandising activities for the respective location he/she is assigned.
“A day in the life of a Distribution Supervisor looks like:”
- Schedule your team of drivers to cover routes on a daily basis
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager to maximize efficiency
- Partner with Sales Supervisors to ensure customer needs are met while meeting profitability goals
- Provide overall leadership and support to the distribution team
- Work with HR to ensure your team is appropriately staffed with great team members, by participating in the hiring and selection process and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff through established on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes.
- Perform and/or assists both driver and merchandiser routes as necessary to ensure proper coverage of workload.
What does Gillette Pepsi have to offer you?
- Great Benefits Package
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation time earned up front
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
Gillette Pepsi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all qualified individuals and will not discriminate or harass any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran or other protected veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense (collectively, “covered veterans”) or other legally protected status.
What does it take to be a Distribution Supervisor?
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in related field or at minimum a high school diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years’ experience with industry or distribution environment experience
- Minimum 5 years of related management experience preferred
- A Class A CDL license is preferred.