Load Crew Worker
Become a part of a leading beverage distributor by joining Gillette Pepsi! We’re a family-owned, independent distributor of Pepsi and many other tasty and refreshing beverages that are easy to get excited about. Work with brands you love! With our employee’s success, we’re able to achieve our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period.
We have an opportunity for you to join the team as a Load Crew Worker! In this Load Crew Worker role, you are responsible for picking orders using a picking system, building pallets, and loading trucks to fulfill customer orders in a timely and accurate manner. If you enjoy working in a warehouse environment, this is the role for you. Load Crew Workers work Monday – Friday starting at 2:00pm.
“A day in the life of a Load Crew Worker looks like:”
· Operating a walkie rider to pick products safely and accurately from prescribed locations within the warehouse to build pallets and half pallets.
· Restocking returned product to the correct locations.
· Loading and unloading delivery trucks
What does it take to be a Load Crew Worker?
· Possess a High School Diploma / GED
· Minimum 6 months of experience working in a warehouse is preferred.
What does Gillette Pepsi have to offer you?
· $20.46 per hour
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Health Savings Account and Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account
· 401(k) Plans and Profit Sharing Plans
· Company paid Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and Short Term Disability
· Supplemental Life insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Accident insurance
· Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
· Wellness Program
· Community Involvement
Why join the Gillette Pepsi Team?
Be part of a family owned business that cares about its employees. Our employees are why we succeed! We recruit motivated people, reward them and help develop them to reach their full potential while achieving our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period. If you are a motivated self-starter, we want you to join our Gillette Pepsi Team!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
Gillette Pepsi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all qualified individuals and will not discriminate or harass any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran or other protected veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense (collectively, “covered veterans”) or other legally protected status.