Beginning as Western Wisconsin's first hospital in 1883, Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare continues to put the needs of its patients first through the delivery of safe, high-quality patient care across the 7 Rivers Region. We are part of a respected network of community-focused hospitals and clinics that serve Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Mayo Clinic Health System Is recognized as one of the most successful regional health systems in the nation with more than 1000 providers serving more than half a million patients annually. Our patients have access to care based on the research, innovation and experience of the best physicians and scientists in the world. We bring all the knowledge and expertise of Mayo Clinic to you, close to where you live.
Whom to Contact
- Timothy Johnson, MDPresident & Chief Executive Officer700 West Avenue S.La Crosse, WI 54601Phone: (608) 392-9710
- Joe KruseChief Administrative Officer700 West Avenue S.La Crosse, WI 54601Phone: (608) 392-9710
- Matt LewisRegional Chair, Facilities & Support Services700 West Ave SLa Crosse, WI 54601Phone: 608-392-2814
- Ashley SantolinCommunity Engagement Coordinator700 West Avenue S.La Crosse, WI 54601Phone: (608) 792-2860
- Teri L WildtDirector of Community Engagement700 West Avenue S.La Crosse, WI 54601Phone: (608) 392-2767Fax: (608) 392-9416