- Commercial Banking
Merchants Bank offers a complete line of commercial banking solutions for businesses of all sizes: Checking, savings and CDs – Loans and lines of credit – Cash management solutions – Digital banking – Employee benefit plans – Ag loans – Commercial lease financing – Floor plan financing – Merchant processing – Wealth Management – Local loan servicing – Secondary market Correspondent Mortgage program. We also offer a full line of personal banking services to individuals and families. We are proud to be both an SBA and FSA preferred lender. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
We have rich history dating back to our founding in 1875, but more importantly, we have a bright future providing banking services to help individuals and businesses thrive. As part of our community commitment, we provide monetary support and thousands of volunteer hours each year to many worthwhile organizations. We believe in local community decisions backed by the regional strength of our entire company footprint. Merchants Financial Group (MFGI) is the parent company for Merchants Bank and Merchants Bank Equipment Finance. With total assets exceeding $1.6 billion, MFGI is among the largest independent financial organizations in our region. We are proud of our local ownership. Our stockholders include our employees, through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and just over 700 individuals and families, mostly from communities in southeastern Minnesota and west-central Wisconsin.
Whom to Contact
- Steven ChristiansenPresident3140 Market PlaceOnalaska, WI 54650Phone: (608) 779-8204
- Liz HeggeLead Teller3140 Market PlaceOnalaska, WI 54650Phone: (608) 779-8276
- Dustin HundtV.P. Business Banking3140 Market PlaceOnalaska, WI 54650Phone: (608) 779-8280
- Mike Stangl316 Main StLa Crescent, MN 55947Phone: 507-895-9706
- Rachel WyttenbachAdministrative Assistant/Customer Service Rep3140 Market PlaceOnalaska, WI 54650Phone: (608) 779-8292Fax: (608) 779-8282
- Becky Zoellner3140 Market PlaceOnalaska, WI 54650Phone: (608) 779-8200Fax: (608) 779-8282