Communicating and Deliberating in Teams ~ Communication Skills for Dynamic Teams
We've often been told that communication is a key to success when working in teams. But...what does that mean? This training addresses questions about how to communicate effectively in work teams and provides practical strategies and techniques for communicating in team environments. Upon completion of this training, you will have a better understanding for competent communication in work teams, will possess knowledge and skills for fostering a cooperative teamwork climate, and will be adept at managing team meetings and navigating team negotiations.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand and define "Communication", its parts, and its importance.
- Define and practice "Competent Communication" in work team settings.
- Identify a cooperative work team environment and its many benefits.
- Practice communication habits of a cooperative team environment.
- Exercise successful management of team meetings.
- Select and utilize an appropriate team negotiation strategy.